Tuesday 4 March 2008

Welcome to ICT Teaching and Learning

Welcome to my new reference site for teachers. This is where I will put references, websites or anything I have talked about to you that can be shared with everyone. This is available to all my schools. Please feel free to leave comments and interact on this site. Keep checking as I will be updating frequently. The first lot of information that I have added to this site is the websites that are suitable for Hyperlinking to from PowerPoint or Keynote.Other things that I will be adding in the future are youtube, teachertube, googlevideo links that are related to your topics, HOT links and ideas for the continuation of integration of ICT into curriculum areas. I will also be taking photos of great things I see happening in the classrooms, so look out for your room! Please bookmark this site on your computers!

No comments: