So... what was different about this day?
- Each session was lead by teachers who volunteered to talk about something they were doing their in classroom.
- For some of these teachers it was the first time for them to talk publicly about what they do in their classroom.
- In each session I could hear real conversations going on, questions, answers, sharing of similar or different experiences, new ideas.
- In most cases there were no presentations, just teachers showing photos of their classroom, websites they used, examples of work with students... and talking.
- It was very relaxed...teachers could come and go as they like.
- This was not talking about what you could do in your classroom or in your Professional Learning, this was about what real teachers are doing right now!
Talking... Conversations... Face to Face...Fabulous Professional Development and Learning for all!