The jigsaws will also work on your iPad or your iPod Touch.
- set up an account at Jigzone
- Click on 'New to Jigzone'
- Click on Add Photo (Make sure that the photo is smaller than 1 megabyte)
- Click Browse, find the photo and then click Upload
- Click Embed/Link
Embed in Blogs
Select Fixed size for Blogs, click in the html box and copy the code.
Go back to your blogger page, click where you want the jigsaw to go, click on the HTML button next to compose, paste code, click back on Compose, add a label to the right, click Publish
Embed in Wiki
Scroll down to Stretch to Fit. Click in the html box and copy the code. Go back to your wiki page, click Edit, click where you want the jigsaw to go, click on Widget, click Other, paste in code, click Save and click save again to save the whole page.
How can I use this with an iPad or an iPod Touch?
Now you have a direct link to your blog or wiki.
You might want to consider setting up a Jigsaw blog or a Page on a wiki.
Ideas for photo jigsaws
- kids in the playground
- class trips
- favourite areas of the classroom
- kids learning in the classroom
- pose a question and have a photo of the answer
- spelling words jigsaw